- Greg has a Draft of Peregrine document (open to feedback)
- request access from him at email@example.com
- need to set up a button on the site for AF membership?
Possibility of non-profit guiding insurance in the future?
Access Fund Money $102 !
- to go towards supplies
- stewardship–clean up projects
- discussion of money, 1000
- bolting workshops through American Safe Climbing Assoc
- request grant for hardware? Would anyone want this task??
- type of hardware, uses, rock types, styles, stainless vs plated
Shirts (Matt Money) and Stickers? logo with Bennett
- 1000 count 3” x 3” stickers for $280
- 300 shirts?
- link it up with annual membership fee
- link it with stickers on site? and books
- bolting workshops
- TBD (need someone to take the lead?)
- provide a background course
- womyn’s event (climb with friends and plug SWOCC)
- at Honeycombs? overnight at Orton’s if we go north?
- start with Emigrant and have good discussions
- Abbie and Jeanine Moy
Honeycombs needs bolted! The OP has glue and bolts!
- Loan Rock admin is friendly enough to share information on closures, Stay up to date on our website.
Things that need to be done this summer!
- Emigrant Lake Clean Up (bush removal, slope stabilization)
- Daniel’s capstone project firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terranova- trail flagging, hold off on heavy tool work
- Honeycombs- MtnProject test of maps, topos, bolts
- give credit to SWOCC on an account (link to follow)
- Geocaching on the radar?
Please follow and like us: